Pau D’Arco Extract
How It Works
The pau d’arco tree grows in the rain forests of Brazil. Unlike other trees in its midst, pau d’arco does not develop fungus growth, even though it grows in the most lush tropical rainforests in the world. Pau d’arco contains a chemical called lapachol, which may account for the herb’s traditional use in supporting the immune system.
Take 1/2 teaspoon with water three times daily.
Pau d’arco inner bark. Liquid herb contains extract of inner bark.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)