SAM-e (200 mg)
How It Works
SAM-e is a natural compound manufactured by the body and present in all living cells. It is required in over 40 biochemical reactions, helping with a variety of functions, including mood regulation, cognitive function, general nerve conditions, and liver and heart health. Most of the body’s SAM-e is made in the liver. People who are deficient in this nutrient might benefit from supplemental SAM-e. It is necessary for manufacturing important brain compounds like neurotransmitters and phospholipids. It is also involved with the production of hormones (like serotonin and melatonin), proteins, the powerful antioxidant glutathione and various cartilage components. It also appears to help fight premature aging by regenerating new cells, especially in joint and liver tissue. At 800 mg daily, SAM-e helps the body with mood, emotional well-being, energy, joint health and mobility.
Take 1 tablet once or twice daily on an empty stomach with 8 oz. water. For best results, take SAM-e with folic acid and vitamin B12.
CAUTION: If you are taking prescription antidepressants or have bipolar (manic) depression, consult your physician before or during the use of this product. Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health care provider prior to taking this supplement.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)