- Supports your immune system
- Helps your body’s natural immune response
- Aids your circulatory system
- 1,000 mg curcuminoids per serving
Why Our Turmeric Curcumin?
We get our turmeric from an award-winning partner that is highly praised for both its botanical farming and supply-chain transparency. The raw material is cultivated on Indian farmlands with good agricultural practices. As an ingredient, it has been recognized twice by the Nutrition Business Journal. It’s also non-GMO and has well-established sustainability. We double-check that and about 500 other things to bring you the best!
Black Pepper Extract
Turmeric root (Curcuma longa L.) and rhizome extract and Piper nigrum extract.
Take 2 vegcaps daily with water.
How It Works
Nature’s Sunshine a leader in herbal tradition spreads the sunshine by bringing a superior herb to your home. Turmeric Curcumin harnesses the power of turmeric extract to promote a healthy inflammatory response to support joint, skin, brain and gut health as well as immune system function. One serving of Turmeric Curcumin is equivalent to 32,000 mg of whole root turmeric. Nature’s Sunshine Turmeric Curcumin is clinically studied and proven to deliver superior absorption and effectiveness.
As an Herbal Leader Nature’s Sunshine flipped the script on the Turmeric and Curcumin product offering. While most competing products deliver high levels of Turmeric and low levels of turmeric extract, Nature’s Sunshine delivers Turmeric root and HIGHER levels of the antioxidant-rich turmeric extract. Curcuminoids is the primary active ingredients obtained from the rhizomes of the yellow curry spice turmeric (Curcuma longa L). Curcumin has been safely used for centuries in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. A potent antioxidant, curcumin supports a healthy inflammatory response and may help support joint, skin, brain and gut health as well as immune system function. As an added benefit we enhanced Turmeric Curcumin with Black pepper extract—a black pepper fruit extract from the Piper nigrum species, black pepper has been added to increase curcumin’s absorption. Black pepper may also aid with some occasional digestive discomfort and has antioxidant properties.
Take 2 VegCaps daily with water.
Turmeric root (Curcuma longa L.) and rhizome extract plus Piper nigrum extract.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)