How It Works
Vitamin B6 is a cofactor that helps activate over 100 different enzymes involved in hundreds of biochemical tasks in the body. It is used to metabolize amino acids (protein management) as well as lipids (fats) and nucleic acids. As protein intake increases, so does the need for B6. This vitamin may help affect homocysteine levels, a factor in cardiovascular health. Vitamin B6 is important for the production of energy and for proper nervous system function.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
50 mg Vitamin B6 (2,500% of Daily Value), calcium and phosphorus.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)