Vitamin C Ascorbates
How It Works
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, and it performs many functions involving the immune system and tissue development. It is involved in iron absorption and in the syntheses of enzymes, hormones and proteins. The adrenal glands need large amounts of this nutrient in order to support immunity and help produce energy. Water-soluble, vitamin C is easily washed from the body and needs to be replaced constantly. Without vitamin C, the body cannot make collagen, the substance that holds the body’s cells together and maintains skin integrity. These buffered ascorbates are easier on the stomach and may benefit people who have difficulty taking higher potencies of ascorbic acid.
Add approximately 1 slightly rounded teaspoon (4.5 grams) to a glass of liquid and stir vigorously. Take once daily.
1,800 mg Vitamin C per serving, plus calcium, potassium and magnesium ascorbates; acerola fruit extract; rutin and hesperidin bioflavonoid extract.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)