Vitamin E (100 IU)
How It Works
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant. It helps quench free radicals that form as byproducts of metabolic activity and as a result of exposure to damaging environmental chemicals. Vitamin E helps in the production of certain enzymes that are needed to maintain overall health, prevent premature aging and keep tissue supple. This vitamin helps to maintain the fluidity of the blood and is necessary for maintenance of the skeletal, cardiac and smooth muscle membranes. It helps maintain and increase the storage of vitamin A and iron in the body.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
67mg Vitamin E (447% of Daily Value) per capsule and cold-pressed soybean oil.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)