Wintergreen, Wild Authentic Essential Oil
How It Works
Wintergreen oil has a refreshingly minty, woodsy and mildly sweet aroma. It contains methyl salicylate, a naturally occurring compound in the plant that provides soothing properties when used topically.
Botanical Name:Gaultheria procumbens
Essential oils may be used aromatically or topically in a variety of ways including massage, compresses, baths, scrubs lotions and sprays. Essential oils should be diluted with Nature’s Sunshine Massage Oil or Carrier Oil before being applied topically. Wintergreen oil features a child protective cap and should be kept from the reach of children.
100% pure wild-harvested Gaultheria procumbens leaf oil.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)