How It Works
Legend has it that yarrow’s unique virtues were discovered by Achilles.
Yarrow contains an alkaloid principle called achilleine, as well as flavonoids, volatile oils, potassium and calcium salts of organic acids, and tannins. Its effects are mostly astringent, which make yarrow helpful for firming and tightening tissues. Yarrow nutritionally supports the mucous membranes and has a soothing effect on the digestive system. It is closely related to chamomile, both botanically and chemically.
Take 1 capsule with a meal twice daily.
Yarrow aerial parts.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)