Supporting You and Your Communities During COVID-19
Your health has always been our greatest priority, and our commitment to that has never been stronger. We’ve taken steps to protect our customers and employees, their families and our business partners so that we can continue to share nature’s power with you.
Driven by our commitment to you and guided by recommendations from the CDC and other health organizations, we’ve implemented additional protocols to protect our customers and our staff, including:
- Placing sanitizing stations throughout facilities
- Providing remote work arrangements for office staff
- Performing daily temperature checks of all employees in our facilities
- Implementing social distancing standards
- Requiring proper handwashing hygiene
- Requiring facemasks in our facilities
- Requiring gloves for all employees handling product
- Insisting that any employee who feels ill, or has illness in their home, stays home.
We’ve also taken steps to help those affected by the pandemic by donating a portion of our sales to the Impact Foundation to provide relief for those impacted by COVID-19.
With the onset of the pandemic, demand for our health supporting supplements has dramatically increased. And we’ve worked closely with our suppliers and our manufacturing staff to ensure the availability of our raw materials and to maintain the exceptional quality standards you’ve come to expect.
We are making every effort to avoid disruptions, but we realize that our unprecedented circumstances may result in production or shipping delays. Should that occur, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve any issue that prevents you from enjoying Nature’s Sunshine products.
In all our decisions, your health and safety, and that of our teams, will remain our constant focus, and we will be here to support you and your community with trusted health and wellness solutions.