Sharing the Healing Power of Nature
Our passion for sharing the healing power of nature lies at the heart of everything we do. Since 1972, when we became the first company to encapsulate herbs, hundreds of thousands have joined us in our cause. The Impact Foundation will further our cause, and create a community of loyal, like-minded individuals, by increasing awareness of nature’s healing power, creating meaningful service opportunities, and engaging with charitable organizations that align closely with our cause.
The global malnutrition rate is unacceptably high, and malnutrition now affects every country in the world. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies are significant contributors to malnourishment, and lead to chronic diseases, impaired development, and early death.
- Undernutrition accounts for about 1/3 of all child deaths.
- About 1.5 million children die annually due to wasting (low weight for height).
- Vitamin A, zinc, iron, and iodine deficiencies are primary public health concerns.
- Maternal and child undernutrition account for more than 10% of the global burden of disease.
- Globally, about 33% of women of reproductive age, 40% of pregnant women, and 42% of children 6-59 months of age are anemic.
- Vitamin A deficiency affects 29% of children 6-59 months of age in low and middle income countries.
We impact the world for the better by increasing awareness of the healing power of nature, creating meaningful service opportunities, and supporting organizations that align closely with our cause.
How You Can Help
- Direct donations: Make a one-time or recurring monthly donation.
Donate $1 (or more) to IMPACT Foundation
(10 = $10 donation)
Thank you for making a difference to women and children worldwide.
- Donate directly from commissions: Distributors can make a one-time or recurring automatic donation from their monthly commissions. Contact Customer Support: 1 (800) 223-8225 for assistance.
- Volunteer for a service project: Volunteer for service projects and fundraisers around the world.
The Impact Foundation shares the healing power of nature by providing proper nutrition to children and mothers around the world. To increase awareness and drive involvement to end global hunger, the Impact Foundation will hold its inaugural #MILESFORMEALS fundraiser on one of the most celebrated days on the UN calendar – “World Food Day.” Join us Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 8:20 a.m. at the worldwide headquarters of Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc. in Lehi, Utah to help us kick off the Impact Foundation.
With your support, the Impact Foundation will present a check to Utah Food Bank’s CEO, Ginette Bott to support the Utah Food Bank’s Mobile School Pantry Program. This program makes an impact in our community by distributing food to children and their families at local elementary schools. Last year alone, they distributed food to 67 elementary schools and reached 304,845 individuals, 169,373 of whom were children.