Smart Start Promotion
Earn 50% Sponsoring Bonuses this Month!
With SmartStart PLUS
All through November, when you sign up a new member with a SmartStart order (100–299.99 QV), you’ll receive a 50% payout!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Manager or Member…Classic or Legacy! Earn some extra holiday cash by sharing your sunshine all month long!*
Share NSP any way you choose, get paid EXTRA!
Whether you sponsor people with IN.FORM, new Health to Home, in a retail store, with the Health Assessment or another way, you’ll earn a 50% cash bonus!
SmartStart Plus ends Friday, Nov. 30 at 11:59 p.m. Don’t leave extra cash on the table! Share, invite and grow today!
*Certain rules apply
- This promotion/incentive is valid Nov. 1–30, 2018 only.
- Only available to account holders registered as English-speaking. Spanish-speaking account holders have had previous market-specific promotions/incentives.
- Upline level payouts are adjusted for the duration of this promotion: Level 2 is paid at 5%. Levels 3 and 4 are paid at 2.5%.
- Normal SmartStart rules still apply to the program:
- To qualify for SmartStart bonuses, the new member’s sign-up order must be at least 100 QV points.
- SmartStart bonuses were formerly paid only when the new Member’s monthly points were 100–300 QV. Now bonuses are paid on EVERY sign-up order of 100–300 QV points.
- Any QV points above 300 will be calculated based on normal compensation plan rules, but you’ll receive SmartStart bonuses on the first 300 QV points on a qualified sign-up.
- Sunshine Points awarded to new sign-ups may not be combined with other discounts and do not include QV points.
- QV transfers to new sign-ups do not qualify new members for SmartStart bonuses.
- Sponsors who joined NSP before the Legacy compensation plan was offered (June 2006) are considered Classic sponsors for bonus purposes. These sponsors may also receive Legacy bonuses.
- The finder/sponsor must have at least 100 personal QV points to qualify for compensation. Otherwise, payout is in accordance with the normal compensation plan.
- Foreign sponsors and upline managers are not eligible for weekly pay.
- SmartStart applies to U.S. members/managers only.