Explore Chicago 2020!
Join Nature’s Sunshine on a three-day trip to Chicago! The Windy City welcomes us in July.
- Enjoy this destination city full of art, architecture, culture and history!
- Have fun with friends – old and new
- Connect with home office
- Includes two training sessions
Arrive Thursday, July 9
- Check into hotel
- VIP dinner
Friday, July 10
- Breakfast on your own
- A group activity with lunch
- Evening recognition dinner with your NSP friends
Saturday, July 11
- Breakfast on your own
- Morning product training
- Check out of hotel
- Group luncheon
- Business training
1. To be eligible for the Explore trip, you must meet the following requirements:
Sponsor a minimum of 12 new members January 1–March 31, 2020.
Your January - March 2019
Percent Increase Needed:
$50,000+ 2% increase $25,000 - $49,999 5% increase $11,000 - $24,999 7% increase $5,000 - $10,999 10% increase $1,000 - $4,999 12% increase
- Sponsor a minimum of 6 new members January 1–March 31, 2020.
- Have at least $2,000 in personal sales January 1–March 31, 2020.
See New Member Level Requirements↓ (sign up after Dec. 31, 2019)
New Members (sign up after Dec. 31, 2019):
- Sponsor a minimum of 3 new members January 1–March 31, 2020.
- Have at least $1,500 in personal sales January 1–March 31, 2020.
2. Your earning level is determined by your January 1, 2020 rank. Though your rank may change during the earning period, your requirements do not change.
3. For qualifying purposes, your sponsoring count will not include QV transfer sponsors or drop-ship orders.
4. For sponsoring purposes, the “Finder” will receive the sponsoring credit.
5. Explore trip is non-transferable. A distributor/registered guest who cancels the trip after official confirmation may incur costs.
6. Nature’s Sunshine will not compensate (in cash or kind) qualifiers who are unable to participate in the Explore activity.
7. Nature’s Sunshine reserves the right to withhold final approval on all awards pending verification of compliance to the promotion rules and regulations and the Policies and Procedures. Participants must be in good standing with the company during the contest period and through their reception of any incentives. Anyone found non-compliant with the company Policies & Procedures contract during the contest period may not participate and will not be eligible for any incentives available under this program. In the event that any activity in violation of the Policies & Procedures contract becomes known after incentives have already been given to a Distributor/Manager, Nature’s Sunshine reserves the right to deduct the cost of the program awards from future commission/rebate payments and take any other action provided for under the Policies & Procedures contract with Nature’s Sunshine.
8. Nature’s Sunshine reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the incentive program and rewards as required.
9. Nature’s Sunshine reserves the right to interpret the rules of the program at its sole discretion.
Check your Personal Summary to view your progress.