Smart Start Sponsoring - Weekly Pay
Get more rewards, more often, with SmartStart sponsoring. Stop waiting weeks to buy the things you need. Get paid in just days! Treat a friend to lunch, try a new NSP product, or erase a nagging bill more quickly–all made possible with WEEKLY PAY!
How to Make the Most of Weekly Pay
- Be eligible for weekly pay by placing your personal order of 100+ QV points on the 1st of each month. Tip: Make your order automatic by enrolling in Sunshine Rewards. Teach your group members to do the same!
- Immediately place your sign-up orders from consultation, home events, and training meetings. Tip: Encourage all of your new sign-ups to enroll in Sunshine Rewards. They’ll receive FREE Shipping, and FREE Product points!
It’s simple, it’s rewarding, it’s worth it! SmartStart sponsors earn unmatched bonuses of up to 40% just for helping others. You can increase your business cash flow, and pay for your supplements almost instantly with SmartStart bonuses. Teach your group members to do the same!
Understanding SmartStart Bonuses
Legacy Sponsor with a New Legacy Sign-up:
Jane joins NSP as a Legacy sign-up with a 500 QV product order. Kate is Jane’s sponsor and she is a Legacy Manager/member. Kate (the sponsor/finder) will receive 40% sponsoring bonus on the first 300 QV and then normal marketing plan commission on the remaining 200 QV points.
Because Kate is the sponsor/finder and a Manager Kate will earn a total of $130* for sponsoring Jane. ($120 in SS bonuses on 300 QV & a 5% commission of $10 on the 200 remaining QV.)
Classic Sponsor with a New Classic/Legacy Sign-up:
Bill joins NSP under the Classic plan with a 350 QV order. Sara, Bill’s sponsor is also a Classic member. Sara will receive a 30% sponsoring bonus on the first 300 QV of $90. Because Sara qualifies for an 18% rebate, she’ll earn an additional 6% commission** on the remaining 50 QV points.
How SmartStart Works:
- You, the sponsor/finder, qualify for a 30-40% bonus on any sign-up order of 100–300 QV points. Bonuses are now paid weekly!
- Your new sign-ups will receive 15 Sunshine Points redeemable for FREE product.
- Plus, your next three upline managers will also receive special bonuses (see Legacy sponsoring example)
- To qualify for SmartStart bonuses, the new member’s sign-up order must be at least 100 QV points.
- SmartStart bonuses were formerly paid only when the new Member’s monthly points were 100–300 QV. Now bonuses are paid on EVERY sign-up order of 100–300 QV points.
- Any QV points above 300 will be calculated based on normal compensation plan rules, but you’ll receive SmartStart bonuses on the first 300 QV points on a qualified sign-up.
- Sunshine Points awarded to new sign-ups may not be combined with other discounts and do not include QV points.
- QV transfers to new sign-ups do not qualify new members for SmartStart bonuses.
- Sponsors who joined NSP before the Legacy compensation plan was offered (June 2006) are considered Classic sponsors for bonus purposes. These sponsors may also receive Legacy bonuses.
- The finder/sponsor must have at least 100 personal QV points to qualify for compensation. Otherwise, payout is in accordance with the normal compensation plan.
- Foreign sponsors and upline managers are not eligible for weekly pay.
- SmartStart applies to U.S. members/managers only.