Official Rules and Regulations
- Men and women 18 years of age and older, as of their registration date, are eligible to participate in the IN.FORM Challenge.
- You must be a resident of the U.S. or its territories.
- You must be an NSP manager or member in good standing during the time you are enrolled in the Challenge. All participants must have an active NSP account or be listed as the partner or spouse on an account.
- You must purchase 100 QV in NSP weight management and/or IN.FORM products each month of the challenge (a total of 300 QV for the 90-day period).
- You may not use similar or competitive products from any other company during the time you are participating in the IN.FORM Challenge.
- You may not utilize any body-transforming procedures, including but not limited to surgery (lap band, gastric bypass, etc.), liposuction or other medical procedures, HCG, HGH or other similar treatments, etc. This is a "natural" contest, focused on diet, supplements, exercise and education.
- Winners may be required to sign an affidavit attesting to their adherence to these requirements and the use of Nature's Sunshine products during the Challenge period.
- You must submit a completed online registration form in order to be eligible for the Challenge, which includes uploading a "before" photo (photo eligibility requirements) at the time of registration and s "after" photo and essay at the time of completion.
- You agree that Nature's Sunshine may use any information submitted (including likeness, image, weights and measurements) for marketing purposes; including appearances at events and in promotional materials (videos, online, print, etc.).
- Finalists and winners agree to be interviewed for use in video, on stage at events, and in print.
Requirements to be Eligible for Prizes
- Meet all the Challenge Eligibility requirements.
- Submit a complete registration form.
- Submit a "before" & "after" photo that meet the photo eligibility requirements.
- Submit a short essay within 10 days of your Qualifying Round completion date. (IN.FORM Challenge Completion Form)
Determining the Winners
The winners will be those participants with the most compelling, transformational photos and stories. Participants will be required to submit an essay along with "before" and "after" photos. A panel of unbiased judges from Nature's Sunshine employees will select all winners. Judges will consider why and how participating in the IN.FORM Challenge has improved the participant's physical image and their lives.
Once your 13-week day period is over, you will receive an email directing you to an online form where we will collect your:
- "After" photo
- Name, account number, etc.
Each contestant will be scored on two criteria:
- 50% from the essay
- 50% from "before" and "after" photos
Scores will be tabulated to give each contestant a cumulative score from each judge. Judges' scores will then be combined to give each contestant a final score, which will be used to determine the winners. The decision of the judges is final.
"Your Story" Written Essay (50% of score)
Your essay should be approximately 250–500 words and must describe how the IN.FORM Challenge and using Nature's Sunshine products has improved and impacted your life. The essay must be submitted no more than 10 days after your Qualifying Round end date. Topics for discussion may include but are not limited to:
- Why you entered the Challenge
- What your Challenge goals were and how you achieved them
- How Nature's Sunshine products benefited you
- How you will motivate others to achieve success through the use of NSP products
- Your next IN.FORM Challenge goal
Essay must include:
- Participant name , account number
- "Before" and "after" weight and measurements
In order to qualify for judging, you must submit "before" and "after" photos. "Before" photos must be taken on your registration/start date. "After" photos must be taken on your Challenge end date. Full-body photos must be taken in the upright position. "After" photos must be uploaded by April 30, 2018.
Photos Required for Judging:
- One frontal view without a newspaper or date and time stamp
- One frontal photo with a date and time stamp or current day's newspaper taken on the established start date.
- One profile (side view) photo
- One back photo
Photo Eligibility Requirements and Information:
- The purpose of the photos is to demonstrate a clear body transformation that has been achieved through hard work, effort and determination in completing a comprehensive nutrition and exercise regimen incorporating Nature's Sunshine products.
- The photos must be authentic, not altered or modified. If any photo tampering is evident, your will be disqualified immediately.
- The date on the paper or time stamp must match the day you begins your Challenge.
- You must wear the same type of clothing in all photos ("before" and "after"). Please wear clothing that will best showcase your transformation. Loose and baggy clothing is not advised.
- High-quality photos (300 dpi) are recommended to show the best and most detailed results.
- Unusually revealing or provocative photos will be deemed invalid.
- Photos must be 2 MB or smaller to be uploaded with your registration.
- Please use JPG format for your uploaded photos.
- You should take the photos using a white or light-colored solid backdrop for optimal visibility.
- All photos sent to Nature's Sunshine become the property of Nature's Sunshine Products. They will not be returned and may be used in any manner deemed appropriate by the company. The contestant should retain digital, hard copies and/or negatives for their own records.
- Since the photo with the newspaper is for verification of the date of the photo, the date or headline must be visible in the photo or a date and time stamp must be used.
How to Enter
Submit a completed registration form, including the requisite "Before" photo (photo eligibility requirements). Registration entry forms that are missing information will be deemed invalid.
How to Submit Results
After completing your IN.FORM Challenge, submit a Challenge completion form along with the required essay and "After" photo (photo eligibility requirements). Contest completion forms that are missing information will be deemed invalid. All submissions must be received by April 30, 2018.
Rules and Regulations
- Nature's Sunshine must receive all materials no later than April 30, 2018. It is each participant's responsibility to provide Nature's Sunshine with the correct contact information. Only one entry per person per Challenge is permitted. NSP is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, postage due or other delayed entries, or typographical or other errors in the printing of the offer, administration of the Challenge, print and online ads, or in the announcement of the prize.
- All entries, and any copyrights therein, become the sole property of Nature's Sunshine and will not be returned. By entering, participants agree to abide by these rules and warrant and represent that their entry is authentic, unaltered and their original work, and they grant to Nature's Sunshine the right to edit, publish, promote and otherwise use their entries, without restriction, in any and all media, for any purpose whatsoever, and without further permission, notice or compensation.
- The odds of winning the Challenge depend on the number of people entering and completing the stated requirements. This cannot be determined in advance.
- The decision of the judges with respect to selection of the winners, and in regard to all matters relating to this Challenge, shall be final.
- Challenge finalists will be notified by phone or by email. Stories and photos of the winners and runners up will also be posted on the Nature's Sunshine website after the announcement is made.
- Nature's Sunshine makes no express warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning the prizes. Certain restrictions may apply. If winner cannot take the trip during specified the date, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. There is no cash value associated with the non-cash prizes.
- I hereby grant Nature's Sunshine an unlimited license to use my name, likeness, voice or written materials in any future Nature's Sunshine publication, advertisement or promotion. I also certify that my testimonial or endorsement of the Nature's Sunshine products is true and voluntary and provided of my own free will. I understand that I will not be entitled to receive any remuneration of any kind for the future use of my name, likeness, voice or written materials.
- Participants agree to abide by these rules and the binding decisions of the judges. All prizes are nontransferable. Winner is responsible for paying taxes on their winnings. All federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to verify purchases and results or an alternate winner may be selected. Travel companion of trip winner may be required to execute a liability release and verification of age prior to ticketing.
- Challenge winners must provide information necessary to complete Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (in the United States). All participants are responsible for any tax forms or information required in their country of residence.
- Each participant assumes all risk of injury, loss or harm of any kind arising from participation in or prizes awarded as a result of this Challenge, and Nature's Sunshine shall not be responsible or liable for damages of any kind arising there from. Participants release Nature's Sunshine and its directors, officers, executives and employees from all risk, harm, loss, injury or damage that may occur from participating in or resulting from the Challenge.
- Participants may modify their diet and/or training program to suit their goals. Participants are encouraged to seek the assistance and advice of a qualified personal trainer. Prior to beginning any weight-control program or exercise regimen, it is recommended that a physician be consulted.
- Nature's Sunshine reserves the right to modify the prizes and/or award additional prizes at the judges' discretion. Nature's Sunshine reserves the right not to award all prizes in the event that there are an insufficient number of qualified entries received that meet the minimum standards established by the judges.
- The IN.FORM Challenge, all rules and regulations, and any supporting documents are subject to change without prior notice.