Loading page, please wait...
Solstic Energy (30 packets)
Stock No. 6521-2
Reduce fatigue and increase mental focus with Solstic Energy, a low-calorie, energy drink powder featuring guarana, green tea and B vitamins.
- Retail Cost:
- Member Cost: ?
- Solstic Energy contains natural ingredients that help energize your body
- Solstic Energy may help to reduce fatigue, support mental performance, and boost metabolism; reduce physical fatigue
- Solstic Energy provides a quick pick-me-up when you need an extra boost and supplies energy and focus for physical activity
- Helps body mobilize fat stores to be used as fuel; provides energy for daily tasks
- Increases mental clarity and focus
How It Works:
Solstic Energy is a low-calorie, sugar-free energy drink featuring guarana, green tea and B vitamins. Solstic Energy tastes great; it’s sweetened with stevia and flavored with natural lemon, mandarin orange and pineapple powders. Many energy drinks contain questionable levels of artificial caffeine and sugar. Solstic Energy contains only natural ingredients—including guarana, a natural source of caffeine—that help energize the body, reduce fatigue, increase mental focus and boost metabolism. Like all Solstic products, Solstic Energy comes ready-to-use in a convenient stick packet. Solstic Energy contains 60 mg of natural caffeine from guarana seed extract. It also contains thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, potassium, Korean ginseng root extract, stevia leaf extract, grapeskin extract and green tea leaf extract.
Thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, potassium, scFOS, natural fruit flavors, natural citrus sweetener, guarana seed extract, Korean ginseng root extract, stevia leaf extract, grape skin extract and green tea leaf extract.
Use product as a temporary source of energy. Empty the contents of one Solstic Energy packet into 14–16 oz. of cold water, shake and enjoy.
NOTE: Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Not recommended for use by children under 18 years of age.