Loading page, please wait...
Natural Sleep Supplements For Rest & Relaxation
Getting a good night's sleep is an excellent way to help support good health. But millions of people struggle to do this every night. Fortunately, Nature's Sunshine offers several sleep supplements to help your mind and body relax and help you get the rest you truly need. Get rejuvenated.
Why Choose Nature’s Sunshine Sleep Supplements?
Nature’s Sunshine has over four decades of experience elevating lives and improving health. All of our products are rigorously tested and their quality has been proven over several years. If you are having trouble falling asleep at night, natural sleep supplements from Nature’s Sunshine are here to help.
What are Some of The Reasons it May be Difficult to Sleep?
- Physical discomfort such as feeling too hot or too cold
- Having tense muscles
- Excessive physical activity right before bed
- Excessive mental activity right before bed
What are The Best Supplements for Natural Sleep?Our natural sleep supplements include:
What Other Supplements Help Improve or Induce Sleep?
What Else is There to Know About Getting a Good Night’s Sleep?In addition to natural sleep supplements, there are a number of other things you can do to get a better night’s sleep.
- Avoid looking at a screen right before bed. Studies show that blue light negatively affects sleep.
- Get on a good routine. It’s best to go to bed and get up at the same time each day to help your body set its own internal clock.
- Get enough exercise during the day. Daily exercise will help the body sleep better and it has also shown to fight sleep apnea and insomnia.
- Watch your nutrition. Avoid sugary foods and empty carbs and keep high levels of essential amino acids.
- Learn relaxation techniques. Muscle relaxation, deep breathing, and meditation can help.
- Sleep in a dark room. Excessive light can interfere with sleep.
- Keep the temperature cool. Some say it’s best to keep the bedroom in the 60 to 67 degree range.
- Don’t do non-bedtime activities in bed like working or eating. Reserve the bedroom for sleeping.
- Avoid alcohol before bed. It can affect your sleep patterns.
- Keep a sleep diary. This will help you track habits and sleep time and improve.