- Respiratory system support
- Quercetin may impact the effects of seasonal irritants and pollutants
- May support healthy airway passages
Why Our HistaBlock?
HistaBlock stands out for two compelling reasons:
- The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Each ingredient strengthens this blend. Nettle has a long history of supporting respiratory health. Bitter orange adds other nutrients for helpful support. Quercetin fights free radicals and supports respiratory health. And bromelain helps maintain clear nasal passages.
- HistaBlock nettle grows wild in the Albanian mountains. Our partner there has a specially trained team that carefully traverses the hills, collecting these precious leaves while protecting the biodiversity of the region. They ensure crop sustainability by closely monitoring the harvest and proudly employ women in positions throughout the company.
How It Works
HistaBlock provides nutrients that support healthy respiratory function as the body battles irritants, pollutants and toxins. Stinging nettle provides well-known support against seasonal airborne substances. This formula provides antioxidant strength to help stabilize mast cells. The antioxidant quercetin has been used for its reputed effects in supporting the respiratory system. Quercetin may help stabilize cells that release compounds when exposed to irritants. Bromelain is an enzyme that works to help reduce the swelling of mucous membranes during times of respiratory stress. Bitter orange contains synephrine, which helps the body support open airways.
Take 2 capsules with a meal twice daily.
Nettle leaves, quercetin, Bitter orange fruit and bromelain.