How It Works
Psyllium seeds are small and dull-colored, covered with a thin, white hull. They contain 10–30% mucilage. When placed in water, their outer walls swell to form a layer of mucilage around the seed. This mucilage may serve as a lubricant and help to cleanse the areas through which it passes. As an all-natural vegetable substance, psyllium’s purely mechanical action to promote colon health and provide pure bulk fiber in the diet is exceptional. Nature’s Sunshine offers the seeds in encapsulated form.
Take 2 capsules with at least 8 oz. water with a meal twice daily.
NOTE: May cause allergic reaction in persons sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)