Flax Seed Oil w/ Lignans
How It Works
Several scientific studies show that consumption of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs) can benefit good health. Flax Seed Oil is a rich source of EFAs, including linoleic acid. Fatty acids are termed “essential” because the body cannot manufacture them. Flax seed oil is a convenient pant-source alternative to fish oils. The body produces prostaglandins— precursors to hormones and other compounds. Some of these initiate beneficial reactions while others produce negative effects. An improper balance of EFAs in the diet can lead to increased production of the “bad” prostaglandins. Flax Seed Oil with Lignans provides the ideal ratio of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 EFAs required to maintain the necessary balance between good and bad prostaglandins. Lignans are phytoestrogens that provide powerful benefits, including boosting the immune system and maintaining hormone balance.
Take 1–2 softgels with a meal three times daily.
Flax seed oil and lignans.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)