How It Works
Master Gland supports the glandular system and body by providing dietary antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E. Essential minerals and electrolytes complement these powerful antioxidants. For example, manganese and zinc are components of many enzymes that play roles in macronutrient metabolism. And pantothenic acid supports fatty acid metabolism. In this way, the formula promotes energy production and metabolism. Master Gland also contains bioflavonoids for additional antioxidant support, and a terrific herbal base adds extra nutritional support. Alfalfa aerial parts have been used traditionally as a tonic. Dandelion root is widely used to support the liver and gallbladder. Some also use it for the maintenance of the pancreas. Dong quai has traditional uses that support women’s life cycles. Kelp provides trace minerals essential for the thyroid gland.Licorice and thyme support the respiratory system and the GI tract. Thyme has been traditionally used for menstrual cramps.
Take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with lunch daily.
Provides vitamin A, C, E, pantothenic acid, zinc and manganese per serving, plus potassium, licorice root, alfalfa aerial parts, asparagus stem extract, black walnut hulls, parsley leaves, parthenium root, thyme leaves, dandelion root, dong quai root, eleuthero root, kelp leaves and stem, lemon bioflavonoids, schizandra fruit, marshmallow root extract, uva ursi leaf and soy lecithin.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)