Slippery Elm (Powder)
How It Works
Slippery elm is rich in nutrients, easy to digest and soothing to the digestive system. For centuries people have used it to support the digestive system and to maintain regular waste elimination. Slippery elm supplies mucilage to soothe the digestive and intestinal tracts. Mucilage is a long chain of sugars that form a slippery substance when combined with water.Mucilage can settle the digestive tract, absorb toxins from the bowel and help maintain regular elimination patterns.
Mix 1 or 2 heaping teaspoon(s) in 8 oz. of pure water or juice.
Slippery elm bark.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)